Compassionate Care, Inc.
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Enabling and assisting individuals who are mentally challenged to achieve their goals and live a better life.
- We assist individuals so they may become active participant within their communities.
- We also provide support and assistance to individuals working towards their vision for the future.
- Our services assist individuals in achieving active lifestyles.
- We work directly with the individual, family, circle of support, and ISC to achieve a higher quality of life.
All Staff receive training in:
- Abuse Prevention
- CPR and First Aid
- Ethics and Sensitivity
- Fire Safety
- HIPAA/Title VI
- Individual Right and the ADA
- Individual Support Planning (ISP)overview
- Introduction to Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities(MRDD)
- Protection from Harm
- Quality Behavior Supports
- Standard Precautions
- Training to the needs of the individual client.
If you or someone you care for resides in Middle Tennessee and would benefit from the services available at Compassionate Care, Inc. Please give us a call. We will be glad to answer your questions.
Recent Forum Posts